Oscars 2014: Color TrendsWednesday, March 05, 2014
|Jessica Biel in Chanel Haute Couture|
The star shined bright, for one of Hollywood's biggest night. The 86th Annual Academy Award marks the end of an incredible awards season. There were nine nominated movies this year and most of them were really good. My favorite was "12 Years a Slave." There were also a lot of great nominees, it was hard to choose one. The most exciting moment is the red carpet.
But, before receiving that golden Statuette, the star had to align on the red carpet. This year everyone brought their "A" game.
Blue has made its way back onto the red carpet. Even if the raining fell right before the big event, these ladies made the blue skies appear.
- Oscar winner for her in 12 Years a Slave," Lupita Nyong'o wore a powder blue Prada gown with silver sparkles, a headband and Fred Leighton jewelry. Very Princess Tiana.
- "Gravity" actress and nominee Sandra Bullock looked glamorous in her navy Alexander McQueen dress and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry.
- "American Hustle" nominee Amy Adams navy blue Gucci Premiere gown was very elegant, she topped her look off with Tiffany & Co. jewelry.
- Actress Emma Watson, sparkled in her black metallic Vera Wang gown. She added a silver clutch and Jimmy Choo shoes. She took the big stage as a presenter.
- Anne Hathaway hung up her acting duties, to present for the Oscars. She dazzled in her Gucci gown and Neil Lane jewels.
- Actress Charlize Theron, always heats up the red carpet. She presented at the Oscars wearing a Christian Dior gown and her necklace from Henry Winston.
White and Nude had the red carpet on fire, when these ladies stepped onto it.
- "Blue Jasmine" star Kate Blanchett, accepted the award for Best Actress in a gorgeous Armani Prive nude, sheer with Swarovski crystals on her gown.
- Actress Kate Hudson turned heads when she stepped on the red carpet wearing an Atelier Versace gown. This was one of my favorites.
- Presenter Angelina Jolie, was a show stopper on the red carpet. She wore a nude Elie Saab dress, that was sheer and sequins. She had the best accessory of the evening Brad Pitt.