SOBO Skincare ReviewSunday, September 14, 2014
-This is a sponsored post for SOBO Skincare powered by BrandBacker.
The sign of aging is sometimes written all over our face. Dark circles, bags and wrinkles are a brought on by fatigue and stress. Except for the bags under my eyes, they're Gucci (Just kidding).
We are always looking for that fountain of youth. As we get older, we try and do any and everything to stop the clock on aging. Most women choose to go under the knife to get rid of the puffiness and wrinkles. Some women can't afford to go this route. So, I'm here to save you some money. There are five things you can do to turn back the hands of time.
Why The Puffiness?
- As we age the tissue around our eyes and muscle that support our eyelids, become weak.
- Fat that normally supports the eyes migrates forward into the lower eyelids.
- Fluid may accumulate in the space under your eyes, that adds to the swollen appearance. (Source: Mayo Clinic)
What Can Get Rid Of The Puffiness?
- Keep Hydrated- drink plenty of water. If you want your skin glowing, healthy and radiant, go away and drink those eight glasses a day. Lack of hydration cause the skin to become dry, flaky and tight.
- Get Some Beauty Sleep (If You Can) - with working and raising children, I know getting those zzz sounds foreign. But, the body goes into work mode while you are at rest. It replaces those old cells with brand new ones.
- Stop Stressing- you are too blessed to stress. Sometimes we go through things in life that are beyond our control. But, stress makes us age ten times faster. It causes us to have dryness and crow feet eyes or [wrinkles].
- Benefits of a Diet- the saying goes "You Are What You Eat." Poor diet=poor skin. Fruits and vegetables have antioxidants. These help protect the skin from damage caused by smoking, sunlight and pollution. So, eat your way to healthy skin.
SOBO Skincare Age Smoothing Eye Serum:
In addition to these 4 things, I love a good eye cream that I can add to my night time regimen.
SoBo Skincare now offers an Age Smoothing and Protectant Serum- an Eyelift in a bottle. This product helps to minimize and prevent the appearance of dark circles, dryness, puffiness and wrinkles. Also, helps to protect the skin around the eyes and promotes fast healing from damage.
I apply a small amount in the morning and at night. It moisturizes and protect my eyes all day. It doesn't leave my eyes oily. My eyes feel refreshed, not old and tired. It's pretty pricey- the Age Serum is $42. So for my readers, SOBO Skincare is now offering you a 25% discount on your first purchase. Use the code: TRYSOBO.
-I received free product in exchange for a written review on the blog. Although this a sponsored post, all opinion are my own.