Beauty | 3 Beauty Products Must-HavesMonday, February 02, 2015
We all know that beauty runs skin deep. But when it comes how far some will go to enhance that beauty, well, that's a different story. Here are my top three beauty must haves and the benefits that come with them.
Witch Hazel- My boyfriend brought Witch Hazel home, because his face started breaking out from all the dirt on his job. One day I ran out of cleanser for my face and he suggested that I give this product a try. And now I'm hooked. Here are three reasons why I use Witch Hazel
- I have added this product as a part of my cleansing regiment. It leaves my face feeling clean, fresh and hydrated. It even locks in the moisture.
- I also use it to clean my scalp whenever I can't wash my real hair. Witch Hazel is a natural astringent- the one above contains 14% alcohol. It's very cheap- Walmart $3.19.
- Other Benefits- reduces puffy eyes, treats acne, heals bruises and disinfects minor cuts and irritation.
TRESemme Thermal Creation- After I wash my hair, I usually let it air day. Blow drying your hair is no good- it damages and dries out your hair. But, there are those times when air-drying seems like it takes an eternity. That's when I have to pull out the blow drier and the TRESemme Thermal Creation.
- This product protects your hair against heat and friction.
- Leaving your hair shiny and soft.
- It's also good for all hair types.
- This product can be used as a leave in conditioner
- Helps with dandruff and dry scalp
- Moisturizers lips and skin
- Cures feet that are dry and cracked