Floral Print continues to captivate the runway. Spring 2015 brings an abundance of colors, 3D flower cut-out and botanical prints. During the fall season, dark floral print was the name of the game. This season will be filled with blooming bright hues, like Fuschia and Blues.
1. DIANE von FURSTENBERG Tote - Voyage Large Gingham • Diane von Furstenberg • $398
3. Vera Too Gingham Printed Heel • Diane von Furstenberg • $375
Singer-songwriter and TV personality, Adrienne Bailon is becoming a fashion icon in her own right. Whenever she steps out... Whether it's talking about hot topics on "The Real" or at an event, she is always dressed to the nines. So, when I saw her in this
, of course I had to have it. Tuxedo Dress
2. Topshop 'Krest' Pointy Toe Penny Loafer (Women) • Topshop • $85
3. Isaac Mizrahi New York 'Gillie' Tassel Loafer (Women) • Isaac Mizrahi • Sold Out | (Similar | here)
1. Topshop 'Rapture' Sandal • Topshop • $75
2. Giuseppe Zanotti Leather Mule • Giuseppe Zanotti • $675
3. Jimmy Choo 'Deckle' Leather Sandal • Jimmy Choo • $795
1. Twill Jumpsuit• H&M • $19.95 (sold out | similar)
2. Comfy In Cashmere • Essie • $8.50
3. Nude Vanilla • Tom Ford • $50 (save | here|here)
Spring is just around the corner and I have the color Pink on my mind. Pink is pretty... Pink is sweet, romantic, cute and playful. Pink represents love. I fell in love with this pink Valentino Crossbody bag after seeing it on one of my favorite bloggers, Wendy Nguyen (Wendy's Lookbook).
This weekend Sunni Dai's Fashion Week got the party started with their kick-off event for Media, Blogger, Designers and Stylish. The amazing Designers were on hand to give us a sneak peak of what they had in store for the runway. Let's not forget about the kids... They strutted in some of those designer pieces like the pros they are.