Fashion | My Top 5 Trends of Summer 2015Thursday, September 10, 2015
This Summer, Talitha's Take was very busy bringing you some of the hottest trends that keep you looking cool. I loved shopping for the summer, there were just so many great pieces to choose from. One of my many goals for the summer was to post new looks every week. I'm so proud of myself, I was able to meet that goal. As we prepare for Fall 2015, I want to bring you some of my favorite trends for summer 2015.
1. Denim- This is one trend that will never go away. By far one of my favorites. I wore this classic look skinny, distressed and high-waisted. Denim is very easy to style and there is never a time you can say "I have too many jeans." When I'm tired and searching for some to put on, I reach for my jeans and a T-shirt.
2. Grind Boxy Top- I first took notice of this top from Fashion Bomb Daily, How Do You Wear? I walked into Forever 21 and the top was calling my name. I thought this top was cute and I could definitely style it. I submitted my picture and was featured on Fashion Bomb Daily.
3. Kimono- This Boho Chic look was a hit with everyone this summer. It could be worn as a cover up for dresses, shorts or a swimsuit.
4. High-Waist Bikini- I decided to be daring this summer a put on a bikini, but I was not alone. It is so hot in Miami, less is more. Plus sized women all over join a movement called "The 30 Day Challenge" on Instagram and strutted in their two-pieces.
5. Color- I love that the colors were bright as the summer days. My favorites were Tangerine, Marsala and Classis Blue. These colors were bold and fun.What were some of your favorite trends? Leave a comment below.
Also, don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram for more Fashion and Beauty Tips.