Style News | July and August Favorites 2015Tuesday, September 01, 2015
During the month of July and August, I found some really great beauty products from Ulta. I, also, scored great deals on all of these items. Like BOGO free and 20% off Real Technique brushes. So, most of my favorites were under $20, because who doesn't love a discount.
1. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge | This 3-in-1 orange sponge is very affordable... $5.99 or two for $10.99. Most Vloggers agree that it's a dupe to the Beauty Blender. It has three sides... Round side for blending larger areas of the face, the tip to cover blemishes and imperfections and a flat edge to contour the nose or apply highlighter. This sponge evenly and blends out makeup for a smooth airbrush.
2. Real Technique Sculpting Brush | I spotted one of my favorite Vloggers, Makeup by Leyla using this brush to apply foundation and for contouring. I've been looking for an angle brush, but didn't want to spend an arm and a leg. So, I was very happy when I called Ulta and the brushes were in stock.
3. Ear Cuffs | Forever 21 | I wrote a blog on How To Accessorize Your Lobes With Ear Jackets because it is by far one of my favorite Fall 2015 trends. I found so many shapes and styles from Forever 21 for under $6.
4. NYX Highlighting and Contour Pro Palette | I was searching for a product similar to Anastasia Beverly Hill Contour Palette. I was surprised to see that NYX now carries a palette of their own. This palette comes with 8 shades. And out of those 8, I probably use about 3 shades. It's a great product for the price, $24.99. It's very pigmented, blends well and easy to apply. If you are looking for a product to last you all day, this NOT it.
5. NYX Prismatic Eye Shadow| Purple Heart | I pick up this color because it is a great shade for the fall. $6.99. It is a very pretty sparkly, metallic purple.
6. NYX Lush Lashes Mascara | Badunkadunk | Ulta had a BOGO free and all NYX products. So, I picked up some mascara since I was running out. Besides, you can't beat free. This product comes with a big applicator, that gives you length and volume.
What are some of your favorite products for the month of August? Leave a comment in the box below.
Also, don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram for more Fashion and Beauty Tips.