3 Way Wednesday | How To Wear Your Button Up BackwardWednesday, August 03, 2016
1. Styling a button up is a fun and easy way to transform one shirt into many different styles.
2. A white, striped or colorful button up all work well with this trend. You don't have to stick to just a shirt... go ahead a try wearing a button up dress backward.
3. Wearing your button up backward will trick people into thinking you made a mistake and you got dressed in a hurry.
4. This bold fashion statement can be worn high neck, off the shoulder or a knotted. You can also add a statement piece in the front or back.
5. This trend can be worn with skinny or boyfriend jeans or a midi skirt.
6. Remember fashion rules are made to be broken, so go ahead be daring and turn some heads with this trend.
TWITTER • @thaynes76
FACEBOOK • TalithasTake
SNAPCHAT • talithastake