Style News | JORD Wood Watches ReviewThursday, August 25, 2016
Watches have come a long way from the early years of your grandpa's pocket watch. Now with smart watches like the AppleWatch, we can make and receive messages and phone calls, check email and even pay for merchandise with the wave of a wrist.
Anyone who knows me knows that I am a big watch lover. I have to wear a watch every day or my wrist feels naked. I will a buy ticker in every color, shape, and style. Two styles that love the most are oversized and wood watches. Watches are a great accessory to add to any wardrobe. I love switching up my classic timepiece to match every outfit. Watches are a fashionable way to style my wrist, adding arm candy is the perfect way to make my wrist stand out.
JORD Wood Watches reached out to me do a review, I didn't hesitate to say yes. I choose the Cora Purpleheart & Mother of Pearl because of the color. It is made with natural purpleheart wood and features Swarovski crystal markers. Here is my take on this unique watch.
• Jord Wood Watches are hand-crafted and made from all natural wood.
• It is a sustainable wood watch, you don't have to worry about breaking out in a rash like I do when I wear silicone watches.
• It is lightweight and won't weigh your wrist down. I have another wood watch that is kind of heavy.
• Forget every having to replace another battery. This cool watch is self-winding automatic.
• It is pretty pricey... This Cora series will cost $275
• This watch is splash proof, however, it is not waterproof. I would not recommend swimming or doing the dishes wearing this watch.
• When the watch came it didn't fit... I had to have it resized.